Do you agree with me that water is the most significant thing in everyone’s life and you can’t live without water?
I think you do
It is sure that water is truly important than the foods and it is too hard to survive a single day without water.
Due to the environmental pollutions and lot of other things, now day there is a lack of water in many areas. The water in some of the areas is unsafe to drink. In order to avoid such lagging for the water and get the safe to drink water, you can extract it from the plants and trees.
How to get water from trees and plants?
When you are pouring water to the plants and trees, they absorb entire water from the ground. This absorbed water by the plants is under their roots and they filter out several impurities. Thus, you can surely able to extract this clean water from such trees and plants.
The poured water will be evaporated from the leaves of the plants in the form of vapor and it can be collected using the required methods. The best thing is that this particular water extraction process doesn’t harm any plant or tree and at the same time it can be repeated again and again on the various branches. Collecting water vapors relatively work quickly and you will get clean & pure water to drink.
Steps to get water vapors from the plants:
- In the first step, you have to collect all your necessary things such as:
- A clear plastic bag
- A plant
- Next, you have to select a particular plant to get the water vapors. It is better choosing the plants which contain large and green leaves. At the same time, you have to avoid toxic trees for this process. It is essential to select a branch which has larger number of completely healthy leaves and place an available plastic bag over it. You have to tie it tightly and leave it for few hours.
The water will collect in your tied plastic bag and you can tie two or more numbers of bags to get enough amount of water.
Successive steps in this water extraction process:
- A process starts – The entire process will take totally about 3 to 4 hours in the sun light for getting a specific amount of water from the plant.
- Within 30 to 60 minutes, the water vapors from the leaves of the plants will start condensing on the sides of the plastic bags.
- After 2 to 3 hours, the water begins to run down the sides of the bag and collect in the bag’s lowest point.
- You must get at least 1/3 cup of water within 4 hours. Otherwise, you can change a plant or tree to get more amount of water.
Before drinking this collect water, you have to pour it through a clean and light fabric to filler out anything. Then, you can reattach the bag to some other branches and restart the same process again.